Help us spread a little Holiday Cheer to our
men and women serving overseas!
Cheer for the Troops is celebrating its 10th anniversary!
The Denver Broncos Cheerleaders launched Cheer for the Troops when former Cheerleader Jenn Kelly learned from her fiancé there was a need for “basics” for soldiers who were serving overseas. That year, the Cheerleaders collected, boxed, and shipped supplies and holiday gifts to a small group of Colorado Soldiers. Every year since, the tradition has continued and grown as the Cheerleader’s coworkers, friends and families started to donate supplies and requested items such as beef jerky, protein powder, Gold Bond, baby wipes, pre-paid phone cards, posters of Colorado and of course, Broncos gear. Last year, Broncos Country donated 6,000 pounds of hygiene, food, and entertainment items that were distributed to our troops throughout the holiday season!
Suggested donation values:
- A $10 contribution will help ship a box to a soldier in need
- A $15 contribution will help send a “Snack Pack”
- A $20 contribution will help send a “Hygiene Pack”
- A $25 contribution will help send an “Entertainment Pack”
- A $30 contribution will help send a “Broncos Spirit Pack”
- A $50 contribution will help send a “Variety Pack,” including a little bit of everything!